Kidney transplantation is a crucial surgical operation. It is a process of placing a healthy kidney in the body of a patient which involves surgery when patient’s kidney fails to function anymore. As this operation is a major one and not like dialysis the patient’s health needs to be taken care of by their family or friends after the successful surgery. After the surgery one needs to focus on their diet more cautiously as there are still some vulnerability involves one’s health, you need to follow some precautions. Talking to your dietician after the surgery will help you to know what are the instructions need to be followed religiously without fail.
Here are some important tips you can follow after kidney transplantation in India:
- As there are chances in post operation period the prescribed medication can increase your blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol level etc.; you need to follow some changes in your lifestyle as well. You should make control your desire to add more vip escort kartal escort tuzla escort salt in your diet. The food you will intake after your surgery put salt in it as less as possible. The reason behind it if you add more salt the chances of you blood pressure level and fluid retention level will get high.
- Foods containing more sodium than you need after the operation you must avoid which includes the canned foods, processed meat, packaged foods, high sodium snacks, pickles etc.
- Kidney transplantation will increase your blood cholesterol levels after it because of the anti-rejection drugs, thus try to eat as minimum fat as possible through your food. Foods like the fried one, dairy products which contain extra fat in food you need to avoid. You should follow a low fat diet chart.
- Make sure there are lot of protein rich food in your diet chart. Proteins have a healing power, if you intake protein rich foods after the transplant for six week continuously, the healing of post-surgery will be a speedy one. Post-surgery medications include high dose of steroids so the protein helps in the muscle breakdown due to these drugs. After the healing period you can go back to your normal protein intake.
- Increase phosphorous intake in your foods. When the renal failure occurs it reduces a significant number of bones mass. Post kidney transplant it starts to rebuild itself. Increasing phosphorus rich foods intake will help you to avoid drop of phosphorous level in your blood.
- Have a check on your weight. Do not let it increase. As post operation medication may increase your body weight, try to keep it in control to get a speedy recovery as it is not good for health. If needed consult your doctor to know how to control your weight through exercise.
- Monitor the potassium level.As some post-operative drugs may create potassium imbalance in your body. You need to increase or keep it in balance. If you potassium level has fallen have foods like orange,banana etc.
- The most important one is get as much rest as possible. Relax in your home.
So, if you have done india kidney transplantation the above tips will be useful.
Tavsiye Öneri Adres | sislikent