In this era of technology, it would be a shock to see someone who doesn’t have a smartphone or a tablet in their hands. The radical development in technology has led to feasibility and cheap availability of smartphones and tablets. Not only that, there has been such massive progress that the once gigantic computers which took up entire rooms now fit right inside your pocket. Depending on the budget and specifications required, a suitable tablet or phone can be selected from the wide variety provided. Therefore, it is prudent to check for the RAM memory, battery features, level of connectivity, processor type, internal storage, screen size, camera specifications, warranty, and expandable storage.
What are the specifications?
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1was launched in May 2016 with an impressive set of specifications, whose price is 658.69 New Zealand Dollars.Anyone who works for Samsung Tablet Repairs, NZ will tell you that it has a 10.10-inch display and powered by1.6GHz octa-core and accompanied with 2 GB RAM.
- It weighs 525.00 grams, with an internal storage of 16 GB expandable upto 200 GB externally. A battery power of 7300 mAhdrives the Android 6.0 version tablet.
- The rear camera packs 8 megapixels for crystal clear pictures and the front camera packs 2 megapixels for selfies.
- The tablet has unparalleled connectivity facilities, including Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB-OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G along with provisions of Band40 for LTE network operators.
- It has a built-in accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, barometer, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, and magnetometer.
The common problems faced by the tablet.
- There could be problems with the power button that gets jammed and needs replacement, sometimes the motherboard is at fault, and the tablet stops working. Tablet repairs NZ can be employed to check and replace these broken parts.
- The tablet usually undergoes faulty power supply problems, as there could be something blocking the 30-pin charging port, which could occur due to excessive dust accumulation.
- There could be a problem of the software being corrupted, which is very important to be detected because this could cause loss of data. Backing up the files on a computer or hard drive would be a smart decision.
- Sometimes, the LED flash might not turn on, and the sound may be faulty even though the volume is at the maximum level.
- The camera may be susceptible to damage and this may cause awkward pictures or reduced picture quality.
Why are repairs prudent?
- Repairs are an optimal option as the tablet is expensive to begin with. Replacing the tablet is a costlier option than repairing it, which is done by skilled craftsmen to perfection. The tablet is handled with great care and that is guaranteed by the repair shop.
- Nowadays, many websites offer these services following a standard procedure and a feedback process. The services are available with the required pick up and drop services which personalize consumer experience and offer transparency.
- The repair cost is predicted online to fit budgets and repairs are available at throwaway prices during Thanksgiving or Christmas.