Gujarat is one of the most occupied commercial states in India. Gujarat is famous for attires, jewelry, and lip-smacking foods. Surat is the densely populated and busy trading district whereas Jamnagar, and Ahmedabad is well-known for import and exports. Gujarat not only stands top in the commercial sector but also offers a good education and employment to its people. Above all, it’s the birth state of our Father of the Nation “Mahatma Gandhi” and Our honourable Prime Minister Sri. Narendra Modi.
Gujarat Chief Secretary JN Singh reported to media that according to the Union director general of employment and training, Employment exchanges in Gujarat were ahead in providing Government job in Gujarat for the registered candidates. He also added that the state provided the highest employment, 78% in 2013 and 86% in 2014 compared to other states.
JN Singh further added that Gujarat was also ahead in giving the employment opportunity to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Women. The state has been tied up with nearly 48 employment exchanges. The Employment Exchanges are present in all districts and at eight universities. For SC and ST five special exchanges whereas for women two employment exchanges function in the Gujarat State.
With the full effort of the Gujarat government over 13 lakh, unemployed people had been offered with Government jobs in Gujarat through exchanges and job fairs in the past three years. 2.86 lakh OBC, 1.08 lakh SC, 78,000 ST, and 1.69 lakh women had got jobs in the past three years. Besides, the employment exchanges, Gujarat government’s job fairs had received a good response.
The Honorable Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Vijay Rupani informed that 84% of new jobs were created in the entire country; the State Government helped over 10 lakh youths to get jobs. He proudly announced that in terms of employment generation, Gujarat has been the first state in the entire country for the last eleven years.
In 2016, 84% of employment opportunities were created in Gujarat whereas the other states had only 16%. The entire employment opportunities had been created through modern Gujarat, he added.
An event was organized by “Saurashtra University” where the CM was invited to address the function. The CM distributed tablets over 35,000 students under “New Avenues of Modern Education”. The government proposed to distribute about 3 lakh e-tablets to the students under the NAMO e-tab initiative, who enrolled for higher education at a token price of Rs.1000 each.
The CM further claimed that his state government offered 80,000 government jobs in Gujarat and helped 10 lakh youths to get employed in private sectors. The state government had given government job opportunity to 80,000 youths in the year of 2016. He added that his government has been helping startups; micro, small and medium enterprises so many youths turn job providers rather than job seekers.
The government selected 2500 classrooms of Class 7th and 8th in the government schools for e-education and learning. Teachers had been trained for the same and the project was launched on the Teacher’s Day.