Regal Financial Center Hotel sits right on top of the metro station and is situated in the heart of Foshan City, Guangdong Financial High-Tech Zone. Regal Financial Center Hotel features 230 exquisite guestrooms, one Regal Patisserie, one 500m2 pillar-free Regal Ballroom, three restaurants, and 11 multi-function rooms. So if you’re looking for Guang Dong hotel, then Regal Financial Center Hotel is the perfect choice for you.
This is the driving direction from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Take the Airport Road, heading south along the Airport Expressway S41.
- Enter the ramp and turn right when you are traveling along the main road to S81 Guangzhou Beltway and head south.
- Drive along ZhengJiao flyover, enter the ramp and drive for approximately 3 km to the exit of Haiba East Road. drive west for about 269 meters to reach the hotel along the Wusheng South Road.
List Of Restaurants
- Regal Patisserie – is located on 31/F that satisfies the sweet tooth with its signature cakes and attentive takeaway service.
- iLounge – is the lobby lounge with a splendid floor and ceiling windows offering a panoramic view of Guangdong Financial High-Tech Zone and Nanhai Financial Park. It is a perfect place to enjoy the pastries, the pleasant music and tea in business or social gatherings.
- Rivoli – an all-day dining restaurant that serves an array of international dishes with both highly specialized buffet and a la carte menu. It brings an exceptional dining experience that you do not want to miss with their open kitchen and live cooking stations.
- Regal Court – is a Chinese restaurant showcasing the authentic Cantonese cuisines with its five private rooms are exclusively suitable for both business and family gatherings.
The Local Guide
- Language – Cantonese dialect is mostly used in Foshan.
- Currency – Currency can be changed at banks or hotels but the basic unit of RMB is the yuan (¥) and renminbi (RMB) is the official currency.
- Safety and Security – The Foshan Government provides excellent security and support for locals and travelers.
- Restricted Items – some considered as legal items in other countries may be in violation of Chinese law since the legislation of different countries are varied.
- Climate – the yearly average temperature is 23.2°C. Foshan with a mild climate and abundant rainfall, which belongs to the subtropical humid monsoon climate.
- Water – The major index qualification of the tap water in Foshan reaches the required standard that is why bottled water is recommended for drinking rather than tap water, which is widely available for purchase.
- Transportation – Foshan has easy access to other surrounding areas because it is located in the Pearl River Delta hinterland with Guangzhou on the east, Zhongshan and Jiangmen on the south, Zhaoqing, and Yunfu on the west.
- Time – It is 8 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Beijing standard time is the time used in Foshan and all over China.
- Tipping – Additional tipping is voluntary and most hotels add a 16.6% surcharge and government tax.
- Electricity – The electric current used in China is 220V/50Hz. The hotel provides 220V and 110V (shavers only) power outlets.