Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Mi the list of television manufacturers is endless. If you are someone who is looking to buy a new set of television, it can be highly confusing. Features, smart options, Sony, Samsung, LED Tv, price there are so many things that go around in our minds when choosing a television, it’s practically impossible to zero inn on one.
We hear your concern and are here to help. Here is a shortlisted category of what’s best and the hottest television you can get in 2019. The list will have one television from each smart TV price category. So, here we go!
- Samsung 65-inch Q9FN QLED TV
Let’s start with the one loaded with tons of features and looks like a futuristic device. Yes, it is the most expensive piece of television in our list but if you are looking for an overall top level television, you’ll have to shed off some money.
- 65 inch larger than life display.
- Q color, Q engine, QHDR Elitemax, Q Contrast Elite Max.
- One invisible connection
- Boundless 360° design
- Ambient mode
- Universal Guide
- Samsung one Remote.
- TCL 65R617 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV
From the most expense to the most bang for buck television, our number two spot is occupied with TCL 65 inch UHD smart LED TV. TCL, as we all know has a long history of producing some very affordable televisions at a very valuable price. This television falls in the same category. While it is equipped with all the latest TV technology, the piece is not very costly to afford.
- Premium Picture Quality (Dolby Vision) with Dolby Vision HDR
- Cable/Satellite, Antenna & Streaming Compatible
- Remote control with voice control.
- 65 inch 4K UHD display
- 3 pounds in weight.
- Bezel Less display design.
- LG 108 cm (43 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV
If you are not a big fan of feature and just like your TV to produce some good quality pictures and some fine sound, the LG 43 inch 4K UHD is best for you. Amongst the most affordable 4k TV’s out there, the LG 4K UHD is thin, loud and value for money. It is what will make your sunday’s games fun.
- IPS 4K Display
- Hassle-Free TV
- Control set top box,speakeretc.with single remote
- 1 year warranty by manufacturer.
- Smart features- Netflix recommended, built in wifi, cloud sharing and more.
This was our list for the top televisions you can buy in 2019. So, be sure to check them out when on a hunt for a new TV set. Smart or no smart, the one thing that we can not compromise on when it comes to TV is display, we love our TV’s thin and 4k and so, all the options in the list have premium display quality.