Are you one of those who need a strong cup of coffee to wake up in the morning? Well, coffee is one of the most popular beverages around the world. It is served both hot and cold depending upon the taste of an individual. Moreover, now it is produced in almost 70 countries around the world. Coffee contains potassium and magnesium that reduces the cravings for sugar. Thus, it helps in suppressing the diet and managing the weight. So, most of the people on diet opt for coffee weight loss Singapore to stay in shape and consume fewer calories.
It is proven by scientists that coffee helps in weight loss. However, there are advantages and disadvantages of coffee consumption. Also, we know that excess of anything is poison to the body. It is advisable to have not more than 3 cups of coffee a day. Coffee contains a high amount of caffeine i.e. 95mg per average cup of coffee. Also, caffeine keeps you awake and active for a longer period of time. Coffee is high on antioxidants and thus, coffee weight loss Singapore is the best when it comes to keep away the extra weight and look after the skin too.
There are different ways coffee can be made. Let us check the popular styles –
- Brewed coffee – Also known as the regular coffee. It is more popular in the USA and Europe. The recipe is simple. Pour hot or boiling water over grounded coffee beans.
- Espresso – When a small amount of boiled water is forced through the ground coffee beans. The serving is small and it contains more amount of caffeine in it.
- Espresso drinks – Espresso shots are mixed with different forms of milk to produce other types of coffee items like a latte, cappuccino, etc. The amount of caffeine is similar to that of espresso coffee.
- Decaffeinated Coffee – This type is not free from caffeine. Yet, the amount of caffeine depends on the size of the cup.
- Instant coffee – This form comes in a form of sachets. It is freeze-dried with an added amount of sugar, coffee, and milk. One needs to just pour boiling water into a cup. Despite this, the amount of caffeine is less than the regular cup of coffee.
A regular cup of coffee made at home will have fewer amounts of caffeine and calories than the famous commercial coffee brands like Starbucks, McDonald’s, etc. If, you are looking forward to lose weight then opt for a homemade coffee. Moreover, with our busy lifestyle, one prefers instant coffee mixes or a cup of simple black coffee without sugar.
This is to conclude that, certainly coffee is a good choice to add to your weight loss journey. But too many cups a day will harm the body in the long run. So, limit the intake of caffeine and also, enjoy your love for coffee.